Advertise With Us
Looking for more information on advertising with Star 94.1, or have questions about your current ad schedule? If you know what you want, please contact Dave Demer by phone at 404-238-9445, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or you can fill out the form below, if that’s easier.
How much does a commercial cost?
A single commercial could cost as much as $400 during the times when most people are listening, and as little as $100 other times. It’s all based on how many people are listening at any one time. However, we would never sell you just one commercial, it just wouldn’t work. People need to hear things a couple times before messages sink in (just think of how many times you have to tell your kids to clean their room). We’d combine a series of commercials into a campaign based on your business needs and your budget.
What if I don’t have a big budget?
We can work with budgets of all sizes. When you think of radio, you think of the listeners that come to us to listen to our music, play our contests and listen to our on air talent. But there are many other ways our listeners interact with us, and we could tie your marketing into one or more of those. They include our events, our website, our text club, our email club, our charitable tie-ins, contests, social media and others. Depending on your budget and your goals, we can connect you with the Star audience in many different ways.
What if I don’t have a radio commercial?
We have staff that will write the script and then have one of our many voice talents record it for you. You can even have a copy of it to have on your site in case people didn’t get all the details and want to hear it again.
How do I know how much to invest?
We work with you up front to determine what kind of business increase you are looking for, and work backwards from there. Then we’ll measure the effectiveness at different points during the campaign, and we can adjust on the fly so that you never invest more than what you’ll get in return.
Now the real question is… how much does it really cost to advertise and what would I get?
Depending on your marketing budget here are a few examples of what you could get advertising with us! Just know – these are just examples, we can customize any plan to fit your marketing needs to deliver ROI for you!
For $3,500 you could get:
- 1 week of advertising on Star 94.1
- Inclusion in one (1) Star 94.1 email newsletter going out to over 90,000 people
- A banner ad on Star941atlanta.com for 1 month
- An online contest (this is a great way to build your database & give away a cool prize)
- Inclusion in two (2) weekly Star 94.1 email newsletters (going out to over 90,000 people)
For $10,000 you could get:
- Three (3) weeks of advertising on Star 94.1
- Inclusion in two (2) weekly email newsletters (going out to over 90,000 people)
- Premium banner ad on Star941atlanta.com for 1 month
For $50,000 you could get:
- 10 weeks of advertising on Star 94.1
- Sponsorship of a signature Star 94.1 event (Woofstock, Little Black Dress Party or Jingle Jam)
- An online contest on Star941atlanta.com (this is a great way to build your database & give away a cool prize)
- Inclusion in two (2) Star 94.1 weekly email newsletters (going out to over 90,000 people)
- Premium banner ad on Star941atlanta.com
Success Stories: Star 94.1 is a great radio station to advertise on! Don’t take our word for it. Below are some examples of how we have helped businesses just like yours.
- Beer Distributor sees 60% increase in sales with Contest Based Campaign
- Home Builder Association uses radio advertising to increase home show attendance
- Targeted call-to-action campaign lead to increase in call volume and leads for local roofing company
- Country Club acquires over 70 new members with marketing campaign
- Cause Marketing benefits a local auto dealer and children’s hospital
- Non-Profit increases adoptions by 78% with integrated marketing campaign
- Local hardware store heightened retail traffic and coupon redemption
- Garden Center increases sales by 55% at their seasonal event